What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions.
- Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
- To send periodic emails.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
You may elect to receive text messages from us. When you sign up to receive text messages, we will send you information about promotional offers and more. To the extent you voluntarily opt to have SMS notifications sent directly to your mobile phone, we receive and store the information you provide, including your telephone number or when you read a text message. You may opt out of receiving text messages at any time by texting “STOP” to our text messages. For more information about text messages, see our Terms and Conditions.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We may use third party advertising companies to collect data and/or serve ads when you visit our website or application. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites or applications in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Please keep in mind that your browser settings may not permit you to control the technologies utilized by these third party companies. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
TERMS OF SERVICE
By using, accessing, or purchasing from this website ("Site"), which is owned and operated by Steelhead International LLC (herein referred to as "Alpha420" or "Alpha420™"), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to the following Terms of Service ("Terms" or "Agreement"). If, at any time, you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use this Site. Alpha420™ reserves the right to revise these terms at any time by updating this posting. If we make material changes to the Agreement, we will notify you by email or through a message posted on the Services. You agree that such modified agreement will be effective thirty (30) days after our notice to you, except for changes that relate to new features or for legal reasons, which will become effective immediately. We reserve the right to revise the products and services available on the Site and to impose rules for and limits on the use of the Site or to restrict your access to part, or all, of the Site without notice. We reserve the right to revoke your access at any time for any reason, including as a result of a violation of these Terms, without notice.
By accessing or using any part of the site, you accept these Terms, without limitation or qualification. You may not use any portion of the site if you do not agree with all of the terms. Price information found on this site is subject to change without notice.
If you have any questions regarding the terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
We grant you a personal, limited, non-transferable non-exclusive, license to access and use the site. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to revise the products and services available on the site and to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the site and we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so. We may also impose rules for and limits on use of the site or restrict your access to part, or all, of the site without notice or penalty. Your continued use of the site will constitute your acceptance of any such changes.
Use of the Website
We give you permission to access and use the site for your personal use, and to copy, distribute, and transmit the content of this site only to the extent that such copying, distribution, and transmission is automatically done through your browser software incidentally to using the Site for your personal use. No mechanized or other systematic process for harvesting information from this site for any purpose, including without limitation, any commercial purpose, is permitted. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this Site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized in writing. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from this site. You may print a copy of the information displayed on this site for your personal use. That means, that except as set forth above, you may not modify, reformat, copy, display, distribute, transmit, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained by your use of this site. This restriction means, among other things, that you may not mirror on your own website any portion of this site or display through your own website any results pages or other information from this site without express written permission. For the avoidance of doubt, you acknowledge and agree that your access to and use of the site does not give you any right to use the name, likeness, image, signature, biographical information or any other rights of publicity or intellectual property of our celebrity spokespersons found on the site.
We reserve the right to change any information, features and functions of the site without prior notice. We may deny you access to all or part of the site without prior notice if you engage in any conduct or activities that we determine, in our sole discretion, violate this agreement, our rights or the rights of any third party.
You’ll be asked to create a customer login (email and password) to help with accessing your customer portal to manage your orders. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with these Terms and Alpha420™ has no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of the Site.
You will be solely responsible for all access to and use of this site by anyone using the password and identification originally assigned to your whether or not such access to and use of this site is actually authorized by you, including without limitation, all communications and transmissions and all obligations (including without limitation financial obligations) incurred through such access or use.
You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify Alpha420™ of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site's security.
You may receive emails regarding your account or promotions for special offers, including third party offers.
You understand and agree that the following non-inclusive list of violations may result in Alpha420™ terminating or suspending your user account and/or your access to the Site and you agree not to engage in any of the following conduct anywhere on the Site:
- Submit material that is subject to the intellectual property protections of a third party, including without limitation, any material otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including, without limitation, privacy and publicity rights, unless you have permission from the owner of such rights to post said material on the Site;
- Request, demand, or suggest payment for items posted on or to the Site;
- Use the website as a platform for promotional giveaways;
- Submit any user data that Alpha420, in its sole discretion, advises to be false, inaccurate, misleading, disruptive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially or ethnically-motivated, or otherwise objectionable;
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm the Site or the interests or property of our users and partners;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information, including email addresses, about users or third parties whose information is made available on the site, without their consent;
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the site for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person, including without limitation, a Alpha420™ official or representative, chat or message board leader, guide or host;
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising or promotional materials other than for items listed on this Site, or post or transmit any other forms of solicitation anywhere on the Site; or
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including without limitation, any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing the Site.
Under the Age of 21
Our Website is not intended for anyone under 21 years of age. No one under age 21 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 21. If you are under 21, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any orders through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from anyone child under 21, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from anyone under 21, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.