Loaded with garlic, butter, romano and parmesan, this simple recipe takes only minutes to delicious goodness.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 7 garlic gloves, chopped coarsely
- 24 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 1 cup cannabutter
- ¾ pint heavy cream
- ¾ cup grated romano cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Garlic salt, salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a large pan over medium.
- Add the garlic and cook 3-5 minutes until light brown. Remove from heat.
- Cook the noodles as directed on the package.
- In the pan, combine the cooked noodles with the garlic butter, salt, pepper, romano and parmesan cheeses.
- Stir well to make sure all the pasta is coated well.
- Serve and enjoy