- 3 cups mixed raw nuts
- 1 Tablespoon Cannabutter
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- In a small saucepan, melt the cannabutter on low.
- Add the brown sugar, cinnamon, chili powder, & maple syrup.
- Whisk together.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the nuts and pretzel sticks together.
- Pour the cannabutter mixture onto the nut mix and toss until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle on the salt & toss well. Roast the nuts and pretzels for 20 minutes, stirring lightly after 10 minutes.
- Cool and break up the mixture.
Back to SNACKS