Make everything sweeter with cannasugar! Use in your favorite baking recipes or sprinkle on your pancakes. Add a scoop of fun to your morning coffee or your afternoon tea.
Cannasugar is made from alcohol tincture and sugar. The alcohol is evaporated leaving the cannabis goodness bound to sugar crystals.
You must use an alcohol tincture, you cannot make cannabis sugar with butter, oil or any other type of fat.
Other sugar options include brown sugar, cane sugar, coconut sugar, turbinado sugar, monk fruit sweetener or erythritol. (Not Splenda)
Cannasugar can be stored for weeks and used when you need it most. Just keep it in an airtight container in a cool dark place.
- 1 cup cannabis alcohol tincture
- 1 cup white sugar
- Decarb your cannabis
- Make your tincture
- Pour the tincture directly over the white sugar and stir
- Spread evenly into a large glass baking dish. The greater the surface area exposed to air, the faster the alcohol will evaporate off.
- Evaporate the alcohol, EITHER bake in the oven OR dry in a safe space:
- Bake at 200° F and stirring frequently until the alcohol has evaporated.
- Dry on an empty pantry shelf of the top of the refrigerator and stir 4-5 times per day
- Add flavor to the sugar by adding different ingredients such as lavender, orange zest,
- To speed up the process, use a fan over the sugar.
- Alcohol is flammable, please use caution!
Back to CannaSugar