Rich with turmeric, Golden Milk is a traditional Indian beverage that is warm and comforting. It’s essentially an anti-inflammatory latte. The coconut milk, turmeric, and cannabis all lower the inflammation in the body.
- 2 13.5 ounce cans of coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon cannabis-infused coconut oil
- In a saucepan, add all of the ingredients except for the cannabis coconut oil.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute while stirring occasionally.
- Lower the heat to low and continue to simmer for 10 minutes while the flavors deepen.
- After 10 minutes, take the pan off the heat and whisk in the cannabis oil.
- Pour into mugs and sprinkle with ground cinnamon, maybe even some decarbed kief for extra fun.