- ¼ cup Cannabis-Infused Coconut Oil
- ½ cup cold water
- ½ tsp lecithin
- 6 oz Jello (go for your favorite flavor)
- 1 oz unflavored Gelatin
- Silicone Molds
- Mix flavored and unflavored gelatin into a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, bring the coconut oil, water and lecithin to a low boil over medium heat. Whisk constantly until fully combined.
- Increase to medium-high heat for a rolling boil. Whisk in gelatin mixture, stirring constantly.
- Continue whisking over a rolling boil for about one minute until fully combined and smooth. The mix will be fairly thick at this point.
- Keep the mixture on very low heat.
- Use a dropper, condiment bottle or measuring cup with a pour spout to fill your molds. Work quickly before they start to set.
- Refrigerate or freeze for 45-60 minutes until they harden.
- Optional: If you like, powder with sugar and enjoy!
Check out our newest pack members, the EdiOven for infusing coconut oil, or our big dog 10ML Gummy Mold!.
Back to GUMMIES