- 9 cups Chex cereal (Corn, Rice, Wheat, Chocolate, or a mix)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup Cannabutter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, pour measured cereal.
- In a second large microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and cannabutter uncovered for 1 minute.
- Microwave about 30 seconds more or until mixture stirs smoothly.
- Add vanilla.
- Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated.
- Pour into large resealable food storage bag.
- Add powdered sugar, seal bag and shake.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool.