- 1 Banana, sliced into 1” chunks
- ½ Teaspoon cannabutter or cannaoil
- 1 Tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- Optional: chopped sprinkles, toasted nuts, coconut flakes, hemp hearts
- Combine cannabutter or oil and chocolate chips in an oven safe bowl.
- Heat at a low temperature until melted.
- Keep the heat low to retain the cannabinoids.
- Stir with a rubber spatula until silky smooth.
- Add bananas and coat well.
- Place each piece on a parchment lined tray.
- While the chocolate is still warm, dust optional toppings.
- Place tray in freezer.
- Remove from tray once frozen and store in a freezer bag.